Tuesday, March 18, 2008

STILL waiting

We heard from Carolyn this morning. Still no news. They informed us that E has passed her due date..................... and that they would let us know when something changes. They don't know when her next Dr. appointment is but the assume soon. Just wanted to let you all know that we know nothing more. Can you tell I am tired of waiting??? Just being honest here. We are just so darn excited and can't hardly stand it! Oh well, it will come. I am sure it is difficult for Bethany because they have to care for the best interest of the birthmom, the baby AND us. Me and my sister in law, Abby, decided yesterday this would be a stubborn little child! Either that or late all the time like me! Keeping you posted.......

1 comment:

Karen said...

got your sweet message! I can't wait to get the news...we'll keep praying! Love you guys!

"He upholds the cause of the oppressed...He sustains the fatherless and the widow" -psalm 146:7&9